[Logcheck-devel] converting from CVS to SVN

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Fri Jul 7 14:27:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am ready to do the conversion to SVN, and would like to call
a commit freeze. This means that I herewith ask anyone to commit
outstanding diffs to the CVS ASAP. I will disable CVS
tomorrow (Saturday) morning (UTC time) and convert to SVN. If you
have not committed by then, you will have to cherry-pick diffs and
commit them to SVN by hand.

Comments? Questions?

--
 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>
`. `'`

"not the truth in whose possession any man is, or thinks he is, but
 the honest effort he has made to find out the truth, is what
 constitutes the worth of man."
                                                   -- gotthold lessing