[Logcheck-devel] package uploads

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Sat Jul 15 12:32:03 UTC 2006

Right now, Todd is in charge of uploading new releases. I have
1.2.47 ready and would like it in unstable soon, but I have been on
the road and not able to link up with Todd.

Thus I want to ask here about ideas how to handle releases in the
future. Would a working model be an announcement if the intent to
upload to the mailing list, and then a release a couple hours later?
How many hours?

Cheers,

--
 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>