[Logcheck-devel] Has server/kernel taken over workstation/kernel?

Frédéric Brière fbriere at fbriere.net
Sat Jul 18 12:58:27 UTC 2009

martin f krafft <madduck at debian.org> wrote:
> I definitely didn't want that, nor do I think I did that. I copied
> violations.ignore.d/logcheck-kernel to ignore.d.server/kernel, and

That file's 4-lines long.  How did it result in a 135 lines increase?

Look, just pick any rule at random in workstation, and you'll plainly
see that it's present in server as well.  That ain't right.

Bah, I'll go ahead and prepare a patch for you to review.

--
<elmo> Joy: thanks, joy
<doogie> elmo: that's redundant, elmo