[Ltrace-devel] cross compiling ltrace

Steve Fink sphink at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:41:38 UTC 2010

Mark me down as one more vote for the libdl patch. Juan?

As for the autoconf stuff, all I will comment at the moment is that my
Fedora 10 machine has autoconf 2.63 and my CentOS 5.3 machine (which
is a pretty common configuration) has autoconf 2.59.

[*] I'm somewhat interested in autoconf/automake patches
[*] I hate autotools
[ ] cmake is the ultimate awesomeness and you are an idiot for wasting
time with autotools
[*] cmake sounds all better and shiny but my wholly uninformed opinion
is that I wouldn't trust it to handle the tricky stuff (eg
cross-compilation, weird platforms)
[ ] I'm not interested at all
[ ] I ate a live squirrel for breakfast