[Ltrace-devel] s390{,x} ltrace testing status

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Fri Nov 19 19:02:36 UTC 2010

18.11.2010 11:34, Petr Machata wrote:
> 17.11.2010 05:11, Joe Damato wrote:
>> I managed to get access to a few different architectures via the GCC
>> compile farm to test ltrace. These are my findings.
>>
>> Architectures I could not get access to and have not tested:
>> s390
>
> I have an access to this, will try it before weekend.

I checked my test-fixes branch.

s390x (64-bit) is fairly broken in the parameters.exp area, but that was
expected.  That would need another week or so of hacking in the same
spirit that I've done for x86 and ppc.

The rest of tracing is sound, including your libdl test, with an
exception of syscalls test, but that's just because s390 has different
syscall naming scheme in a couple syscalls.  That is rather easy to fix,
I've got it on the s390 branch that is forked off your "test" branch.

Pretty much the same holds for s390 (31-bit).  Surprisingly,
parametes.exp is actually less broken than on the 64-bit variant.

PM