[Ltrace-devel] ltrace still being maintained?

Zach Welch zwelch at codesourcery.com
Wed Oct 6 05:13:09 UTC 2010

On 10/05/2010 09:48 PM, Ian Wienand wrote:
> When this happened before when I did an Itanium port, ISTR staring an
> alioth project.  Eventually Juan came back and I think I lost admin
> rights, but I can try to get them back if there is interest.  There
> also seems to be a git repository, which is under collab-maint so I
> guess any Debian developer can commit there.
>
> However, given how this is used across so many distributions, maybe it
> is better to separate it out?

Even if we do, we'd want to update the current website to forward
visitors to the new site. That requires someone getting access, whether
that be cooperative or preemptive. I hope for the former.

At this point, I think we are better off focusing our efforts on getting
a tree with the patches intended for the next release. With the patches
for autotools, everyone will be able to roll their own tarballs from
that tree for testing. From there, it's mostly a matter of administrivia
to create a new release, so I am still hoping that Juan will resurface
to help with those final tasks. If not, we'll be in a much more solid
position to ask for a transfer of administrative rights.

--
Zach Welch
CodeSourcery
zwelch at codesourcery.com