[Ltrace-devel] [ltrace 01/21] debug.h: allow to #include it more than one time

Joe Damato ice799 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 01:14:05 UTC 2010

Hi -

I created a branch on github and pulled in all of Arnaud's patches and
preserved the metadata (I think). I haven't had a chance to review
them, but I will read them over the next day or so.

You can take a look here:
http://github.com/ice799/ltrace/compare/163765561621a9127cee...db25b96df7eee118ac8d

A couple favors:

- Let me know if I missed any of Arnaud's patches from the set he
published (I believe I got them all)
- If you have access to a MIPS machine, please test this.
- Any code reviews, comments, etc are very welcome.

I'm going to create feature branches for the other patches I found
floating around and I will send mail to the list with a bunch of links
once I've done that. After we've taken a look I can begin merging them
in to master on github.

Joe