[Ltrace-devel] ltrace still being maintained?

Juan Céspedes cespedes at debian.org
Wed Oct 6 13:21:16 UTC 2010

--
Juan Cespedes
http://www.cespedes.org/

t it, but I will be more than
>> happy to add you two, or whoever could have more time than me to work with
>> ltrace.
>
> Is there a list of these folks? It'd be nice to know who could be called
> upon in a pinch, but Joe seems like a good bet as the maintainer du jour.

Sure:

Juan Cespedes <cespedes @nospam@ debian.org>
Eric Vaitl <evaitl @nospam@ cisco.com>
Ian Wienand <ianw @nospam@ debian.org>
Joe Damato <ice799 @nospam@ gmail.com>
Paul Gilliam <pgilliam @nospam@ us.ibm.com>
Petr Machata <pmachata @nospam@ redhat.com>
Sourcerer Zach Welch <zwelch @nospam@ codesourcery.com>

> I just registered as zwelch-guest, though I do not have a strong desire
> to commit changes myself.

Anyway, as you may have noticed, I have added you to the list of
"project members".

>> However, if you don't mind, I would like to stay being the "admin" of the
>> project.
>
> I have no objections

The only role an "admin" has in alioth is the ability to add and
remove members to access the projects, and to update the web page.

> I think it's important to at least keep the community updated;
> otherwise, folks like me will start making assumptions about your
> ongoing involvement.

I am sorry again.  During the very little time I have had to work on
ltrace during the last year, I have been working on a new, private
branch, doing something completely new... and I am not yet prepared to
make it public yet.

--
Juan Cespedes