[Ltrace-devel] status of new tree?

Joe Damato ice799 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 03:11:45 UTC 2010

Zach -

My libdl changes need to be refactored a bit as they break some of the
tests and probably don't work on other architectures. I'm traveling
right now, but I hope to refactor my changes and push them to the
master branch once I return home and readjust my sleep schedule :) I'd
love to have this refactored end of october/early november time
permitting.

All the patches posted to the list have been merged in except mine and
the fedora changes that I just got a pull request for. I'll try to get
the fedora changes in and then finish up refactoring my code.

joe