[Ltrace-devel] status of new tree?

Joe Damato ice799 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:36:45 UTC 2010

All,

I've pushed several commits to my master on github. You can check them
out here: http://github.com/ice799/ltrace/commits/master

I've merged a bunch of my patches (including libunwind support),
autotools support, and the first set of Fedora patches. If you have
access to non-x86 hardware, please pull my tree and try libunwind
support. I've only tested on x86's, but it _seems_ to work.

What's left:
- The only patch of mine left is the patch which adds libdl support.
This patch will need some work and will probably take me at least a
few days to refactor and correct so that the tests all pass.
- A few more Fedora patches need to be merged. I'd love help code
reviewing these. Zach (or anyone else) if you have time to take a look
the commits are found here:
http://github.com/pmachata/ltrace/commits/ppc and in the meantime I'll
spend my time correcting my patchset.

Aside from those two patchsets, I believe everything from the past
year has been merged into master. Please let me know if I am missing
anything.

Thanks for your patience --
joe