[meetbot-devel] status of meetbot?

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 5 15:58:44 UTC 2012

On 02/03/12 19:45, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> greetings.
>
> I know everyone has been busy, but just thought I would ask what the
> current meetbot status is?
>
> There were some nice patches last year to add a bunch of features, but
> I don't know that any of them were accepted.
>
> Is it time to pull in things and start stabilizing for a new release?
>
> In particular, I would love a 'email this address the summary/minutes
> of a meeting'. Voting would be nice, but I know it's hard to get right.
> Agenda would be helpful for some of our meetings too.
>
> Anyhow, whats the status look like? Happy to help test things...
>
> kevin

I have voting in a hacked about clone we are using in Ubuntu
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bots/ubuntu-bots/meetingology/files

I need to finish that off and tidy it up. I also want it to be able to
re-process a meeting from log files, so give it a URL and it reads it as
if it was happening live.

Alan

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look at http://libertus.co.uk