[Net-ssleay-devel] Strange problem with IE and Net::SSLeay

aflab at free.fr aflab at free.fr
Fri Feb 24 07:26:06 UTC 2006

Hello,

Selon Mike McCauley <mikem at open.com.au>:

> I havent been able to reproduce this problem, but since you did not post your
> entire program, I cant be sure if we are doing things the same way.

Ok in attachment this is a simple example.

> Also, you dont mention which version of net_ssleay or openssl you are using.

Tested on

This is perl, v5.8.5 built for i386-linux-thread-multi
perl -MNet::SSLeay -e 'print $Net::SSLeay::VERSION,"\n"'
1.25
OpenSSL 0.9.7a Feb 19 2003

And

This is perl, v5.8.7 built for i686-linux-thread-multi
perl -MNet::SSLeay -e 'print $Net::SSLeay::VERSION,"\n"'
1.30
OpenSSL 0.9.7h 11 Oct 2005

Thanks for your help