[Net-ssleay-devel] Strange problem with IE and Net::SSLeay

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Feb 24 10:56:42 UTC 2006

Hello.

I still cant reproduce your problem.

I think there is at least one bug in your program.
You read from <$client> until /CONNECT (.*):\d+/ is seen, but the client may
have sent more lines (in fact IE does send more lines as part of the initial
request). But your code stops reading the request as soon as it sees /CONNECT
(.*):\d+/, leaving an unknown amount of data in the perl and/or OS buffers.
I thoink you should absorb the entire CONNECT request (until \r\n\r\n) before
starting SSL.

I am not convinced this is a Net::SSLeay problem.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.