[Neurodebian-devel] Packaging of anatomist

Denis Rivière denis.riviere at cea.fr
Tue Feb 8 16:11:02 UTC 2011

Cmake has a cache, so once a value has been set, it is not automatically
recalculated until the corresponding variable is removed or the cache
erased.

Could you please send me a gdb traceback for the core dump ? One thing I
could suspect is the path to the shared data: we always use an
environment variable ($BRAINVISA_SHARE) pointing to the share/
directory. Normally if it is not present, it defaults to a "more normal"
path, but I have to check whether it defaults to /usr/local/share or to
/usr/share, or relatively to the executable, or looks to sevral of them.
I will look at it and tell you. Maybe it's the key of the problem.
I guess the package will be installed in /usr, right ?

Denis