[Neurodebian-devel] Packaging of anatomist

Denis Rivière denis.riviere at cea.fr
Tue Feb 8 16:50:39 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,
OK I think we have a clue: the default install path is probably not
setup, and so the default path to look for shared data is not correct.
We will fix the compilation script, but in the meantime you can edit the
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX variable in cmake, and set it to /usr.
You can do this by editing it in ccmake, or running:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr
and recompile...
Sorry for the inconvenience
Denis