[Neurodebian-devel] Expyriment package

Oliver Lindemann oliver.lindemann at uni-potsdam.de
Fri Aug 24 07:50:40 UTC 2012

Dear Yaroslav,

I tried to package Expyriment. You can retrieve the source package for
here:
http://code.google.com/p/expyriment/downloads/list?can=2&q=OpSys%3DLinux
<http://code.google.com/p/expyriment/downloads/list?can=2&q=OpSys%3DLinux&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount>
I an not sure whether everything is correct. Please let me know, if
something is missing.

Best & thanks for your support.
Oliver Lindemann

--
/*Dr. Oliver Lindemann*
Division of Cognitive Science

Karl - Liebknecht Str. 24/25, Building 14, 14476 Potsdam, Germany
Tel: +49 - 331 - 977 2915, Fax: +49 - 331 - 977 2794
Room: 6.24, Building 14, http://www.cognitive-psychology.eu/lindemann