[Neurodebian-devel] Comment on blog-post

Hänel Nikolaus Valentin valentin.haenel at epfl.ch
Tue May 8 17:47:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

here is the draft for the comment I would like to put on the blog post
about ndtools.

I would definitely recommend this method to cross test your packages for
the available Debian and Ubuntu releases, this helps you spot bugs
before sending the packages to the Neurodebian team, effectively
shortening time to inclusion. The recipe above works as advertised out
of the box (even on Ubuntu).

One additional hint, using the following command, you can save the
complete build log to a file::

  $ sudo nd_build4all blah_1-1.dsc

This helped me find out, why my packages were not building correctly.

RFC.

V-

--
Valentin Hänel