[Neurodebian-devel] Comment on blog-post

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Tue May 8 17:52:18 UTC 2012

sounds good (just s/abel/able/ and me smth else)

Also aren't you stretching with that it works on ubuntu ATM?  we should
release fixed neurodebian-devel for that, right?

also I have got confused about an 'additional hint'... how is it
different from already existing:

    The highlevel summary either builds succeed or failed get reported in
    summary.log in the same directory, pointing to .build log files for the
    corresponding architecture/release.

besides that wording could be improved ;)

Thanks!

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences