[Neurodebian-devel] [support at mentors.debian.net: psignifit uploaded to mentors.debian.net]

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Sun May 13 17:45:58 UTC 2012

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 06:03:59PM +0200, Hänel Nikolaus Valentin wrote:
> Since I have run out of time to work on this, I would really, really
> appreciate if you could repost the segafult reports in response to this
> list, so that I have an archive of what happend and can resume my work
> when I find some more time. By segfault reports I mean anything that
> might be relevant, programs and command line arguments used for
> building, core dumps, valgrind output etc..

I'll go on vacation in a few days, and won't be back until the last days
of May. I don't think I'll be able to contribute to this before June.
If you don't find anything with valgrind on your system, I would wait
with an upload just based on the fact that some test segfaults on my
laptop....

Michael

--
Michael Hanke