[Neurodebian-devel] [support at mentors.debian.net: psignifit uploaded to mentors.debian.net]

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon May 14 14:44:53 UTC 2012

meanwhile I think I found the reason why they were segfaulting  on my
laptop -- I was using non-default python version while trying to run
them with invocation line similar to yours:

PYTHONPATH=$PWD/build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.6 LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PWD/src/build /usr/bin/python2.6 /usr/bin/nosetests -v tests/interface_test.py tests/utility_test.py

funny enough if leaving only 1 test file -- it crashes with a proper
python backtrace leading to

ImportError: /home/yoh/deb/gits/pkg-exppsy/psignifit/swignifit/_swignifit_raw.so: undefined symbol: PyCapsule_New

which started to suggest me smth funky about version... from build log I do not
see how anything of this would matter, but I think it should not hold on the
upload if it builds/tests fine across and then  psignifit behaves ok while
installed.  I am building it as for speaking to see where are we know in
respect to those two questions ;-)

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences