[Neurodebian-devel] new package: mwrap

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon May 21 14:02:50 UTC 2012

*
there is no pristine-tar branch, no debian/watch, nor get-orig-upstream
rule in debian/rules

I have added a debian/watch file

*
Copyright: 2007-2008, David Bindel

might scary debian ftpmasters, didn't he have 0.33 a bit later (he
didn't mention it in NEWS unfortunately :-/ ) but bitbucket repo and
website were modified in 2011 ;)

So I have changed it to 2011 ... pushed

but there is one change I can't do myself:
Files: debian/*
Copyright: 2012, Nicolas Bourdaud <nicolas.bourdaud at gmail.com>
License: GPL-3+

would you mind if packaging would match upstream's license? otherwise it makes
difficult for patches flow upstream etc