[Neurodebian-devel] fresh wheezy-based NeuroDebian VM images (todo or not todo)?

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Thu Jan 10 18:32:16 UTC 2013

Hi Yury,

btw -- have a look at https://github.com/jedi4ever/veewee/ besides being
written in Ruby (and there is no neat debian package yet) -- it might be
a replacement for our ad-hoc script for different VM images
generation since it accomplishes our workflow, just in a
systematic way.  If only could it be extended to generate live images as
well... ? ;)

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences