[Neurodebian-devel] OpenSesame 0.27.2

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon May 13 16:38:02 UTC 2013

Looks good to me -- uploaded -- thank you Sebastiaan!

Altogether looks like a very nice release -- great job!  Android --
sounds cool -- I should check it out some time.

Meanwhile just 1 recommendation -- while preparing the debian/changelog
entry, better to separate out what changes are "upstream" and what
concern "debian packaging" . E.g. in this case I would have done smth
like

    * New upstream release
      - Add support for Android
      - Add new-style plug-in API
      - Add support for Markdown help files
      - Persistent globals and locals stack in line_script items
      - Add set_pos() and get_pressed() to mouse
      - Miscellaneous bug fixes
      - Add transparent variable management
      - Fix various Unicode errors
      - Update test suite to use Expyriment test suite
    * debian/control
      - added python-markdown to Recommends

note that the last entry was entirely missing from yours ;)  actually
debian/changelog is primarily to describe changes in debian packaging.

Cheers!

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org