[Neurodebian-devel] OpenSesame 0.27.2

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon May 13 16:39:52 UTC 2013

gy gy -- just now spotted that you have replaced a prev changelog
release with neurodebian:

-opensesame (0.27.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
+opensesame (0.27.1-1) neurodebian; urgency=low

well -- not factually incorrect since we also had it in neurodebian, but it was
also uploaded to unstable, so ideally it should have stayed like before.

Cheers

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org