[Neurodebian-devel] ANTS

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 21:36:29 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 12:08 -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Feb 2014, Gert Wollny wrote:
> > the packages builds as it is now, but it has still a lot of lintian
> > warnings and errors.
>
> you mean without any changes????  or "now" implies your tune ups? ;)
Actually, I think it compile and built the very first time, but still
with downloading the data. "Now" means with the few little changes I
made and with the data in the debian/ directory.

All other work was only focused on trying to reduce the number of
lintian errors and warnings. There are still a few remaining though, and
at least one or two I don't feel like overriding (one empty manpage and
another one about a strange script that gets installed. I think it's a
leftover from a "sed -i ...").

> > It seems since the original data is just a bunch of files, we would
> > have to put this tarball somewhere on-line ourself.
>
> yeap -- e.g. by uploading .external-data.tar.gz as a part of the source
> package
Of course. Now I only have to lean how this can be managed in the same
git tree, so that I can send you a pull request tomorrow.

Best regards,
Gert