[Neurodebian-devel] Adding a resting-state fMRI toolbox to the repository

André Hoffmann antihero2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:03:00 UTC 2014

Thank you very  much for your thoughts on this!

I take it that it’d be best for me if I either create a separate package that contains the fsliolib in the non-free section or integrate the library directly into my code and then make the whole thing a non-free contribution.
I think the latter one would be the easiest, since it would require me to add only one package as opposed to two (Disclaimer: it’s my first contribution to NeuroDebian and thus I’m not exactly fluent in all the processes involved).

Would there be any drawbacks in making the whole thing non-free? To use the package one would have to add the non-free repository anyway, so it should amount to the same, right?
What license would I use in that case?

Best,
André