[Neurodebian-devel] Adding a resting-state fMRI toolbox to the repository

André Hoffmann antihero2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:18:41 UTC 2014

On 29 Jul 2014, at 14:24, Michael Hanke <michael.hanke at gmail.com> wrote:

> The fslio that FSL builds against, in contrast, is maintained and more advanced. However, it is treated as an integral part of FSL, changes frequently and cannot become its own library package.

It couldn’t even become a standalone package in the non-free section?

So I’m neither supposed to be using the library from nifticlib because it’s out-dated and nor the one from FSL because of licensing issues? That’s quite tricky :-/
I suppose if no one comes up with a different idea I’ll have to find a way to remove that dependency altogether..

Best,
André