[Neurodebian-devel] Jasp installation

Riccardo Lo Bianco riccardo.lobianco at unipa.it
Tue Dec 27 16:55:26 UTC 2016

I tried several times to download and install Jasp statistics software
from Neurodebian. I was able to follow the instructions and install
Jasp from the German and/or Greek mirror.
For example I run in terminal:
wget -O- http://neuro.debian.net/lists/yakkety.gr.libre | sudo tee
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/neurodebian.sources.list
sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver hkp://pgp.mit.edu:80
0xA5D32F012649A5A9
followed by:
sudo apt-get update
and
sudo apt install jasp

Everything seems to work fine and I am able to open the software. Yet,
as soon as I try to open a csv file with data, the software crashes
ans shuts immediately. I am using Ubuntu 16.10 with Gnome desktop.
Please, don't hesitate to ask for additional info.
Any help is really appreciated.

--

Riccardo