[Neurodebian-upstream] PyNN + NeuroTools packages

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Tue Nov 16 16:39:13 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 00:10 -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> apparently it is not a problem of mailman configuration but my bad
> habbits of using 'g' instead of 'L' in mutt -- I will try to
> improve... nothing to be corrected in mailman; I could have
> enforced Reply-To pointing to the list but I would prefer not doing that
> exactly for the reasons mailman documentation gives:

That's strange, because my setup is automatically not sending additional
messages to those recipients that are explicitly mentioned in To: / CC:
fields along with the mailing list address, so I'm getting no duplicates
even in the case if people use 'g' to reply, but I'll take your word for
it.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev