[Neurodebian-upstream] [Nipy-devel] Standard dataset

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 21 17:43:52 UTC 2010

Hi Michael -

There is a list of some datasets that might be of interest here:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Downloads#Data

Many of these are hosted on MIDAS at Kitware, a database project that's
grown out of ITK.  You might find additional datasets there:

http://insight-journal.org/midas/

Also, the oasis dataset is very nice:

http://oasis-brains.org/

and you'll find public data at these two xnat sites:

http://central.xnat.org/

http://brainscape.org/

Best,
Steve