[Neurodebian-upstream] another fresh interview with us

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 02:59:46 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Yaroslav Halchenko
<debian at onerussian.com> wrote:

> Meanwhile I have reworded (and even changed the title) of the
> neuro.debian.net opening page... does it look more informative now?

Yes, the page looks perfect; I only think it wasn't completely clear
in the text of the interview. It's not your fault, it's very easy
during an interview to overlook something like this, so don't beat
yourselves up over it.  And keep up the amazing work!

Best,