[Neurodebian-upstream] [Neurodebian-users] Supporting NeuroDebian to support YOUR computing environment

Jodene Fine finej at msu.edu
Wed Jun 15 18:11:53 UTC 2011

Dear Yaroslov,
I am a new and very enthusiastic user. I would be happy to write a
letter of support. Should it go directly to you or to somewhere else?
Email or paper?
Jodene
Jodene Goldenring Fine, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
Department of Counseling, Educational Psychology, and Special Education
Michigan State University
440 Erickson Hall
East Lansing MI 48824
517 884-0443  www.educ.msu.edu/cepse/fine

Associate Director
Center for Neurodevelopmental Study
321 A West Fee Hall
East Lansing MI 48824
517 884-0319 www.psychology.msu.edu/CNS

"Be a nice person and see if it works." Fortune Cookie, China Station,
Berkeley, CA circa 1976

Legal Notice
Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should
not be used for urgent or sensitive issues. The material in this
transmission may contain confidential information intended for the
addressee. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure or use of this
information by you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please delete it and destroy all copies.