[Neurodebian-upstream] HBM2011: request for fliers presenting your projects

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Jun 17 02:22:49 UTC 2011

Hi to everyone making us busy ;-)

As you might already know (aren't you following us on
identi.ca/twitter?), we will host the NeuroDebian booth (#108) at HBM
2011 in about a week.  If you would like to present your project at the
booth -- let us know your availability at the HBM, so we could
set/announce the presentation.   Alternatively/additionally we can
distribute 1 sheet fliers presenting your projects.

If you are planing to visit HBM -- just drop them up by our booth
(#108), otherwise send us an email with a PDF -- we could probably print
some number of copies to take along to HBM.

With best regards,