[Neurodebian-upstream] Psignifit-3.x

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed Mar 28 15:15:36 UTC 2012

and what Michal had said on his last encounter with you Valentin? ;)
Since I was not in the loop I feel it would be kinda wasteful for me to
do full review from scratch... meanwhile:

were all points Michael had (is there anywhere TODO?) addressed?

does package build fine across all releases you aim to have it built
for?

is resultant package lintian free?

Cheers,