[Neurodebian-upstream] Psignifit-3.x

Hänel Nikolaus Valentin valentin.haenel at epfl.ch
Wed Mar 28 17:39:47 UTC 2012

* Yaroslav Halchenko <debian at onerussian.com> [2012-03-28]:
> and what Michal had said on his last encounter with you Valentin? ;)

Basically, in Autumn, we met with Michael in Berlin and discusse further
steps. We had a couple of different TODOs all over the place, but i
believe most issues were adressed. Mainly it was stuff about signed
tags, support for DESTDIR and stuff like that.

> Since I was not in the loop I feel it would be kinda wasteful for me to
> do full review from scratch... meanwhile:
>
> were all points Michael had (is there anywhere TODO?) addressed?

I think most points Michael had were addressed, in fact there has
already been one package on NeuroDebian.

http://neuro.debian.net/pkgs/python-pypsignifit.html

> does package build fine across all releases you aim to have it built
> for?

It did at the time.

> is resultant package lintian free?

Yes, I believe so.

Here, you could try building the package from:

https://github.com/esc/Psignifit-3.x/commits/debian/3.0_beta.20120309.1-2

Using 'git-buildpackage'.

V-