[newmaint-site] nm.debian.org and contributors.debian.org updates

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Dec 22 17:08:43 UTC 2013

Hello,

today I put some work into nm.debian.org and contributors.debian.org.

This is the list of things I've done to contributors.debian.org:
 - refactored maintenance so that it can be run as a single command with all
   apps hooking into it
 - scheduled maintenance via cron
 - split maintenance framework in http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/enrico/django_maintenance.git
   so it can be shared with nm.debian.org
 - added a NM data source

This is the list of things I've done to nm.debian.org:
 - forward-port to Django 1.6
 - refactored maintenance to use django_maintenance
 - send data to contributors.debian.org as maintenance task

So now we have a proper maintenance procedure for
contributors.debian.org, that is run every night.

Also, nm.debian.org now has a maintenance procedure that sends AM and FD
activity to contributors.debian.org. At least, it will once DSA installs
python-requests, that is needed for the submission.

We are now ready to go public, finally. I'll rest my brain a bit then
I'll start drafting a mail to debian-devel-announce.

For those living close to Bologna, Italy: who's for a hacknight during
the holidays?

Ciao,

Enrico

--