[newmaint-site] Updates to contributors.debian.org

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Dec 22 17:11:25 UTC 2013

[Resent from 13 Nov 2013: it didn't make it to the list since Alioth was
down]

Hello,

today I took some items off the contributors.debian.org todo list:

 - implemented sources health tracking: for each source in
   https://contributors.debian.org/sources/ it now shows when data was
   last submitted, and the timestamp of the last submission tracked.
   They are all nulls because the fields are empty until a submission is
   made. Submissions were done from Alioth, which is currently down.

 - implemented admins tracking, to know who's maintaining a data source.
   When a DD creates a data source, they are automatically set as admin;
   there is an interface to add and remove people to it. For now, the
   list can be edited by and DD and its purpose is mainly documentation.
   If needed, we can make it so that only admins can view the auth
   token and configure the source, but for now that is not implemented.
   I'm not even sure it's needed.

I've deployed the changes; I'll be at the mini-DebConf in Cambridge that
will start tomorrow trying to talk people into setting up their data
mining scripts.

Ciao,

Enrico

--