[newmaint-site] https://nm.debian.org/public/newnm

Nicolas Guilbert nicolas at ange.dk
Fri Jan 3 19:57:05 UTC 2014

On Friday, January 03, 2014 12:41:32 PM Enrico Zini wrote:

> > Seems fixed, no problem with cut and pasted fingerprint.

> Indeed, I fixed it then rushed to work and didn't have time to announce
> it. Nicolas, please try applying again.

Works like a charm. And nice feature with the public key server check :)

In the Debian account name field, I did not try and input a Debian account
name that's already in use and that is not mine. What would happen in that
case?

Nicolas Guilbert

"Intelligence: property of a life form capable of outliving its planet of
origin"

0765 336D B617 8192 E3E1  D725 4599 9B8A 7CF9 4525