[newmaint-site] https://nm.debian.org/public/newnm

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Jan 3 11:41:32 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 10:43:22PM +0100, Marco Bardelli wrote:

> >> I took note of two bugs here: one, it fails to automatically trim spaces
> >> from the fingerprint on submission. Two, errors should show in red so
> >> they stand out from all the text :)
> Seems fixed, no problem with cut and pasted fingerprint.

Indeed, I fixed it then rushed to work and didn't have time to announce
it. Nicolas, please try applying again.

> but for real I received and encrypted mail and following the link in
> it, confirmation is done automatically without reply to the
> mail. Do I miss something ?

My fault: after writing the text I figured that sending an ecrypted link
is easier, as it means I don't need to write an email bot. I changed the
implementation, but forgot to change the text.

I fixed it now.

> Grabbing from https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/FrontDesk/NmSiteDevel,
> tomorrow i'll try to work on:
>  * Bootstrap the Django localisation machinery on the site
>  * Show the contents of mailbox archives in the web interface;
>    just something read only and very simple minded will do.

\o/

> PS: any news on django-ratelimit ?

I'll do the review now.

Ciao,