[newmaint-site] Bootstrap localisation

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sat Jan 11 22:00:55 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 06:07:15PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:

> > - CCS for "modal dialog" have to be reviewed/fixed.
> > - I tested this no-JS solution with w3m and lynx, and it works,
> >   with links2 I failed to submit the form ... anyway
> Shiny! I like it a lot!
> I've merged it and deployed it.

I had to change LANGUAGE_CODE from "en-us" to "en" in settings.py or
the site would break with a KeyError when no language code was set.
Details here: https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/19811

I noticed that when the site just loaded the modal dialog is very
shortly visible, then it fades out. I don't mind losing the fade
animation if it helps to fix that.

Ciao,

Enrico

--