[newmaint-site] Team-based contributions, main page split by year

enrico at enricozini.org enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Mar 21 09:52:56 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'd like contributors.debian.org to also work as a shopping list for
people looking for how to contribute to Debian. With that in mind, I've
aggregated contributions also by team, not just by person.

On contributors.debian.org now there is a new table with list of teams
that did something in 2014. There is also a flat list of teams, similar
to the flat list of contributors:
https://contributors.debian.org/contributors/sources/flat

In order to lighten the main page a bit, I've made it show only
contributions in the current year by default, with pagination-like links
to previous and following years in the top right of the page.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
oPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>