[newmaint-site] /about/privacy

enrico at enricozini.org enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Mar 24 11:52:12 UTC 2014

Hello,

my last reply to Holger made me notice that the site needs
privacy-related documentation.

I've added a stub https://contributors.debian.org/about/privacy page,
currently not linked from anywhere in the site.
The source is here: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=nm/dc.git;a=blob;f=dclayout/templates/privacy.html

I'd like it if the page could also show pointers to how people can do
the identity management tasks that are listed there. I think the best
way of doing it is someone trying to figure out where those settings are
in the site, then writing the documentation, and in the process letting
me know whether things are intuitive or awkward.

Inside the {% block content %} tags, the page is plain HTML. If you send
me a git patch I can apply or a git repo I can pull from, you'll end up
being listed among the site developers :)

That page will require being occasionally updated as the site evolves.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>