[newmaint-site] contributors.d.o source for git.debian.org

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sat Jan 31 16:42:40 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 03:08:57AM +0000, Martín Ferrari wrote:

First of all, thanks for this work!

> * I noticed that the NM source is not picking up commits from the
> python-debiancontributors repo, of if it is doing it, it is only looking
> at file owners, since I am not there :-)

Fixed, I wasn't tracking python-debiancontributors after I forked in
from dc.debian.org's repo.

> * Also, the NM source has not been updated in the past 2 weeks, so
> something must be broken there..

Likely there was just no activity for 2 weeks... we need more AMs, and
likely also more FDs to contact the current AMs when they get stuck.

> * I have another patch for the python code (it croaked on Unicode commit
> logs), and I don't even remember how I was exporting patches to be sent
> by email.. Can you pull from my repo? (commit
> b8dfde9555a074488e64ecda96c7259afd3fcd09 at
> /srv/home/users/tincho/python-debiancontributors)

Thanks, I've now imported all your patches.

> There are a few groups with over 100 repos that I would like to treat
> separately, to make this lighter, and because they clearly deserve their
> own source. Any takers?
>
> 103 pkg-common-lisp
> 115 pkg-vdr-dvb
> 131 pkg-grass
> 133 debian-med
> 145 pkg-horde
> 171 d-i
> 208 pkg-fonts
> 226 pkg-php
> 246 pkg-xorg
> 260 pkg-ocaml-maint
> 264 openstack
> 268 pkg-javascript
> 293 pkg-games
> 504 pkg-multimedia
> 524 debian-science
> 597 pkg-java
> 633 pkg-kde
> 801 pkg-ruby-extras

Can you try mailing some of them in their own lists?

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>