[newmaint-site] contributors.d.o source for git.debian.org

Martín Ferrari tincho at tincho.org
Tue Feb 3 13:40:51 UTC 2015

Hi!

On 03/02/15 08:03, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> I've just noticed a glitch that might be a bug, but I'm not 100% sure.
> Matthieu Caneill, regular committer to Debsources, doesn't seem to show
> up as contributor on contributors.d.o at all. As an example of a recent
> commit of him, see for instance
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/qa/debsources.git/commit/?id=1893d889a0f037e39f478e28e5981d92e433eac9
>
> I haven't been able to figure out between him and the other non-DD
> Debsources committer, Jingjie Jiang, who shows up instead as contributor
> https://contributors.debian.org/contributor/sophiejjj-guest%40alioth
>
> Any idea about what could be going on?

I see the data being pushed to the database:

  "contributions": [
   {
    "url":
"https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=matthieu.caneill42@gmail.com&comaint=yes",

    "end": "2015-01-24",
    "begin": "2013-05-21",
    "type": "commit"
   }
  ],
  "id": [
   {
    "type": "email",
    "id": "matthieu.caneill42 at gmail.com"
   }
  ]
 },

Most surely, one of them has opted-in to contributors and the other did not.

For DD's, some (already public) data is shown without asking for
permission, assuming that emails used for uploads are not private. But
(AFAIK) it is not the same for non-DDs or non- at debian emails. Do you
know if he has done the opt-in to contributors?

He has to go to the site, log-in with SSO, and then go to his personal
profile where he can mark which identifiers are public and which
private. He can also go to the claim identifiers part, where he can
manage the pgp keys and email ids that belong to him.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)