[newmaint-site] Added Person audit log

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sat May 9 15:14:15 UTC 2015

Hello,

I added an audit log table that logs all changes to Person objects. This
is preparation work for auto-updates from keyring-maint, so I can apply
auto-updates freely and we have an audit trail to see if things go
wrong.

I have been aggressive in fitting the audit log into the system: I
changed the Person.save() method to *require* author information,
otherwise it raises an exception. This is to prevent to have update
methods around the site that change Person without leaving an audit
trail.

I did extensive grepping and running of unit tests to catch all possible
Person.save() method invocations and add author informations to them,
but I might have missed some. If you get a 500 when trying to update
someone's info, it could be because of this. Let me know and I'll fix it
asap.

I'll now work on making the audit trail actually visible on the Person's
page.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>