[newmaint-site] Added Person audit log

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sat May 9 16:42:25 UTC 2015

On Sat, May 09, 2015 at 05:14:15PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:

> I'll now work on making the audit trail actually visible on the Person's
> page.

Done. It is visible to the person, all DDs, and also the advocate while
a process is active, in case the advocate is not a DD[1].

I have also cleaned up the backend models a bit, making most text fields
non-nullable, blank and defaulting to "", following the standard way in
Django to avoid the confusion between None and "" in text fields.

Enrico

[1] this can happen because a DM can advocate a DC or him/herself to get
    a guest account. The permissions are computed correctly, for when
    getting a guest account will finally be tracked by the website.
--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>