[newmaint-site] nm.debian.org updates

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Tue May 17 08:39:21 UTC 2016

On 17-May-2016, Enrico Zini wrote:

> I'd like some Debian Maintainer to try this out before I announce it,
> though, as I can only test this in unit tests.

What specifically needs to be the state of the account which tries
this?

I am a Debian Maintainer, but I already have registered for the NM
process on the site. Does that mean I won't be able to test the path
you need tested?

--
 \                              “Holy polar ice sheet, Batman!” —Robin |
Ben Finney <ben at benfinney.id.au>