[PKG-Openstack-devel] Taking ruby-netaddr into the Ruby team's namespace on salsa?

Daniel Leidert dleidert at debian.org
Mon Apr 13 13:01:47 BST 2020

Hi there,

ruby-netaddr is failing autopkgtest in both testing and unstable. The reason is
that the tests try to include lib/netaddr.rb, but autopkgtest actually moves
lib away to test the installed package. I now saw that this package is in your
namespace and was wondering if you would agree to move it into the Ruby team's
namespace? Otherwise would you be ok with me NMUing it, updating both the
packaging files to current standards (including current ruby packaging
standard) and fixing the issue?

Regards, Daniel