[Oval-devel] OVAL agent for Debian - beta version of package ready

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña jfs at computer.org
Tue Aug 7 22:16:57 UTC 2007

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 12:29:24AM +0500, Pavel Vinogradov wrote:
>   I ask for testing this package (build and work with Debian OVAL
> definitions) and feedback for package and OVAL-related patches.

Could you write a (longer) e-mail to send it to the Debian GSOC mailing list?
Maybe we could put up the OVAL packages at Alioth.debian.org so people can
download them from there.

Or maybe I could upload them to sid directly (after you've fixed the things I
mentioned in my previous email).

Regards

Javier