[Oval-devel] OVAL agent for Debian - beta version of package ready

Pavel Vinogradov blaze at nixdev.net
Wed Aug 8 19:27:13 UTC 2007

2007/8/8, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs at computer.org>:
> On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 12:29:24AM +0500, Pavel Vinogradov wrote:
> Could you write a (longer) e-mail to send it to the Debian GSOC mailing list?
I would plan write it when i submit ITP bug.

> Maybe we could put up the OVAL packages at Alioth.debian.org so people can
> download them from there.
  No problem, but i don't find yet where i can do this myself, but i
can publish signed packages on my site and you upload them to alioth.

> Or maybe I could upload them to sid directly (after you've fixed the things I
> mentioned in my previous email).
 I think that ovaldi package without definition generator - not useful
for anyone. We can organize place where people can get fresh OVAL
definition which will builds automatic from Debian DSA (similar to
http://people.redhat.com/mjc/oval/). And after this - we can upload
ovaldi to sid.

--
Pavel Vinogradov